BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
**No minors permitted after 4pm**
Booking via Quandoo guarantees you a space in either the Lounge or the Conservatory, depending on availability.
- Groups of 8 and over looking to dine are required to order from our banquet menu. Otherwise, guests are more than welcome to order drinks and snacks. Dining is not essential
- Both spaces are all table service so you’ll need to order from your host, rather than ordering at the bar. For the Lounge, you'll need to settle at the end of the night and, for the Conservatory, you can start a tab or pay as you go via cash or card.
- There is a 2hr table turn time though so we will need the table back after that (although you’re welcome to stay on if we have no later bookings or a waitlist)
- Also, with groups of 9 and over, we let everyone know that they may be split across two booths however the booths would be right next to each other so you wouldn’t be far apart. If possible, we will attempt to seat you together in one long row of smaller tables in the Conservatory, depending on availability (max 12pax per row)
- Bookings of 8 and over will incur a 10% service charge
- For groups of 8 and over, we will need to take your credit card details as security. Nothing gets charged to the card unless you cancel within 24hrs of the booking or no show on the night. If this occurs, we charge $25pp. Once you book in, the system will send you an email requesting your credit card details and you’ll just need to enter these within 48hrs (less if your booking is sooner) otherwise your booking will be cancelled
- Please be aware that we need the majority of people present within 15 minutes of the booking time, otherwise we may need to release your space (we will only do this if its needed).
Full restaurant menu available from 3pm (4pm on Saturdays), with last orders at 10.15pm. Our bar menu is available all throughout service.
Seated table service only - no standing/cocktail style events possible via Quandoo. For a cocktail style booking, please submit an enquiry via our functions form.
Groups of up to 9 can book online via Quandoo (see above). For more than this, either submit an enquiry via Quandoo or our functions form.